From Junior Cyclocross racing to dirt and gravel paths, this bike is all about confidence, control, and speed.
With a lightweight and durable ALUXX alloy frame featuring youth-specific compact geometry, the TCX Espoir 26 is designed for young riders who are ready to experience real performance. The combination of its low stand-over height and 26-inch wheels offer the perfect balance of lightweight control and smooth, fast speed. And innovative features including disc-brake integration and short-reach handlebars make it versatile and confident for road, dirt, or cyclocross riding.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with low standover height
- Durable alloy fork with OverDrive steerer for steering precision
- Narrow short-reach handlebar and short-reach brake levers bring levers closer for smaller hands
- Wide-range Shimano 8-speed shifting
- Size: 26” wheel
|Fork||Alloy, ALUXX steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant Alloy, Double-wall, 26"|
|Hubs||Alloy, [F] 20h [R] 28h|
|Spokes||Stainless Steel, 14g|
|Tires||Schwalbe CX pro, 26x1.35|
|Crankset||Alloy 3-Piece w/ chain guard|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded cartridge, Sealed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Claris|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG50 11x32, 8-speed|
|Brake Levers||Microshift SB-R842 w/ Top Lever|
|Brakes||Tektro, mechanical disc, 140mm|
|Seat Post||Alloy, 27.2mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|