- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Thanks to its unique mounting system, Axiom's Fastflash DLX Universal Mirror quickly attaches to your handlebar, brake hood, or fork leg. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic and the mirror pivots to provide you with an optimal viewing angle.
Axiom's Flip-Flop DLX Seatpost Rack is perfect for hard-to-fit bikes like full-suspension models, ones with disc brakes and those without frame eyelets. This easy on/off quick-release rack is made of light and strong hand- and double-welded tubular 6061 T6 aluminum and it boasts a flip-flop support arm for mounting the rack in a high or low position, which lets it fit on most bicycles. You also get ample carrying capacity with the spacious top platform and side rails for panniers (panniers sold separately). You can even slide off the platform with the panniers for convenience, and slide it in when not in use so it takes up less space.
Blackburn's Multi Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. Plus, it's designed to eliminate rattles and shakes so your view is motion-blur-free.
Carry up to 45 pounds of cargo with this robust rack that's width adjustable to fit most adult bikes. It's disc-brake compatible and has a built-in light clip so you can mount a Blackburn light for added visibility and night riding. Use it front or rear with just about any road or mountain bike. Details: - Front or rear mounting - Disc brake compatible - Adjustable width - Light clip attachment - Universal swivel mounting hardware allows mounting on most adult bikes - Install using a QR skewer up to tire sizes 700x37c - For tire sizes larger than 700x37c, use eyelet to install - 45lbs/20.5kg capacity
- Kevlar® layer increases cut-resistance 50% over steel cable alone - 6’ (185cm) x 12mm braided steel cable - 4-digit resettable combination - 10,000 possible lock combinations OR 3 laser-cut keys with key replacement program - Security Rating: 7
The sleek and ultralight BM-45 bar end mirror easily attaches to drop and flat bars, making it perfect for all bikes. Constructed of aluminum and glass for durability and nearly distortion-free viewing, the BM-45 represents the height of handlebar mirror construction and design. Minimal projection from the bar means never having to sacrifice clean aesthetics for critical rear-view safety again.
CatEye's Uno Headlight gives you super-bright LED power to pierce the darkness. This sweet light features 400 candlepower with OptiCube lens technology that ensures maximum brightness and perfect focus, right where you need it. Also, you can choose from two modes with run times of 15 hours in constant mode and 60 hours in flashing mode on the included AA battery. Plus, the no-tools universal mount makes installation a snap.
Cycling or jogging, one kid or two. Doesn't matter, the Model A has you covered. - Meets ASTM trailer standard - Quick-release mount attaches to disc brake and regular bicycles - Padded seat and 5-point harness - Pockets, toy tethers, and rear storage area - Flattens in seconds for easy transportation or storage - Rugged steel frame and wheels - Reflective stitching for high visibility - Tinted cover removes easily
- Polyamide (Pa66) Thermoplastic Nylon Fiber Injection Material - Easy-To-Use Open Design - Multi-Color Option - Perfect For Sport Bikes - Weight: 46g
$21.00 - $26.00
- Protextura Water-Resistant Nylon And Zipper Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Anti-Slip Hook-And-Loop Straps Securely Attach To The Seatpost
$23.00 - $32.00
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon And Waterproof Zipper Provide Extra Protection To Keep Gear Dry - Industrial-Strength Hook-And-Loop Straps Offer Superior Holding Power To Securely Attach To Seatposts - Reflective Strip And Taillight Hanger Provides Optimal Visibility And Safety - Internal Mesh Pocket For Organization Of Small Essentials
- 10mm-15mm (0.39"-0.59") heavy-duty, extra-flexible, self-coiling cable with integrated resettable combination lock - Zinc caps offer more protection against hitting attacks - Tough vinyl cover protects against scratches - 4 fluorescent digits; set your own combination from 10,000 possible variations - no keys to lose or forget - Includes easy-to-use quick release bracket
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded co2 cartridge - Presta and schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- 20 Super Bright Red Cob LEDS - 4 Modes: High (1.5Hrs), Mid (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Patrol (5Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery With Easy Magnetic USB Charger (1.5 Hrs Charge Time) - 20 Lumens - Waterproof - Optional Integrated Mount Designs For Giant Headsets, Overdrive1/Overdrive2 And Seatpost
- 20 Super Bright Cob LEDS - 4 Modes: High (1.5Hrs), Mid (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Patrol (5Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery With Easy Magnetic USB Charger (1.5 Hrs Charge Time) - 40 Lumens - Waterproof - Optional Integrated Mount Designs For Giant Headsets, Overdrive1/Overdrive2 And Seatpost
- Carbon Composite Fiber Material - Open Construction Design - Designed For Total Integration With Giant Water Bottles - Weight: 34g
Lezyne's Power Levers are made of fiber reinforced Composite Matrix for increased strength and durability. They're designed with a large handle for comfort, and an integrated spoke hook for versatility. The aggressive hook geometry provides ideal leverage when dealing with difficult tire beads.
Low profile, high visibility light with three ultra-bright LEDs. Up to 120 lumens and seven output options. Lightweight and durable composite matrix body with machine aluminum faceplate. Intelligent Power Indicator displays battery life and provides side visibility. Convenient Micro-USB rechargeable design. Versatile 2-in-1 Clip-On System straps to bars or clips to loops. - MAX LUMENS: 120 - WEIGHT: 47g - RECHARGE TIME: 2.5hrs (1A) / N/A (2A)
The Mirrycle Jellibell is a fun way to let pedestrians and other riders know you're coming! The Jellibell has a see-through top so you can see the gears spin as it rings. It's weatherproof, too!
Origin-8's Wood 11-In-1 Mini Tool features a plethora of tools with an excellent wood grip. It features a 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex keys, screwdrivers, T-25 Torx, and a chain tool.
Origin-8's Preset Torque Wrench is just the thing for setting up carbon components. This 1/4 drive wrench is preset at 5 Nm and includes a 4mm, 5mm and T-25 bit. It will also take any 1/4 drive bit from your toolbox too!
A great way to start a tool collection! The perfect combination of tools to help the novice home mechanic clean, adjust, maintain, and do some basic repairs on their bike. The SK-2 includes 20 genuine Park Tool products plus a custom Park Tool toolbox.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Full Fenders! Made of unbreakable Superflex polycarbonate with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. Plus, the hardware is pre-installed for hassle-free mounting.
Turn your bike into an all-weather vehicle with Planet Bike's Cascadia ALX Fenders. Made of unbreakable corrosion-resistant 6061 aluminum with stainless-steel stays, they're ultra tough. They boast long mudflaps for the ultimate in splash and spray protection plus release tabs on the front fender for easy on/off. The hardware's even pre-installed for quick mounting.
SRAM's QuickView Computer mount delivers an uncomplicated computer mount that‘s easy to install, lightweight, and above all, vibration and slip-free. At only 20 grams, with a single torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clasp, and a 1/4-twist mount, it installs quickly, simply and securely on any 31.8mm handlebar. SRAM's QuickView Computer Mount also features a center-offset design so the computer (sold separately) can be placed directly in front of the stem, or flip it to position the computer behind the bar for MTB or cyclocross use. It works great with computers that use a 1/4-turn twist lock interface.
The benefits of versatile lights for use at night or during the day are huge, and with the Specialized Stix Sport headlight, you’ll enjoy a strong, bright light to guide you at night, while receiving the peace of mind that you get from a light that beefs up your daytime visibility and safety. This tiny headlight packs a big punch, with 70 lumens of wide-angle light that can be seen from multiple directions. Its six light modes provide multiple options for day or night, while runtime is up to 14 hours, depending on the mode you choose. The Stix is easily and conveniently charged via USB. - 36 to 70 lumens output. - 1.5 hours to 14 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter. (Aero strap mount available separately)
Tiny but tenacious, the Specialized Stix Sport tail light packs a 14-lumen punch that can be seen from multiple directions. Its wide-angle light and six modes—ranging from steady to flash modes—make you highly visible to drivers, which will increase both your safety and peace of mind while riding. The tail light runs for up to 18 hours, depending on mode choice, and is charged easily and conveniently via USB. - 7 to 14 lumens output. - 2.8 to 18 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter (Aero strap mount available separately).
The benefits of versatile lights for use at night or during the day are huge, and with the Stix Comp headlight, you’ll enjoy a strong, bright light to guide you at night, while also providing the peace of mind you get from a light that beefs up your daytime visibility and safety. This tiny headlight packs a big punch, with 105 lumens of wide-angle light that can be seen from multiple directions. Its six light modes provide multiple options for day or night, while runtime is up to 22.5 hours, depending on the mode you choose. The Stix is easily and conveniently charged via USB. - 36 to 105 lumens output. - 1.5 hours to 22.5 hours runtime. - Charge in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebars from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter (Aero strap mount available separately). - Six modes including: Steady High, 105 Lumens Steady Low, 36 Lumens Power Surge, 105 Lumens Power Flash, 105 Lumens Disco Flash, 36 Lumens Eco Flash, 36 Lumens - Four stage, battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
Specialized's Wedgie Bag is the perfect size to carry the essentials and just a bit more. It'll hold a tube, patch kit, tire levers, mini tool, cell phone, and energy bar. It has a water-resistant coating and zipper to keep your gear dry, and there's even an internal, easy-access, neoprene tool pocket that protects your spare tube from getting punctured. What's more, the Wedgie attaches in a snap and stays put thanks to its handy hook-and-loop straps.
Page 1 of 3 Next page