- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
Perfect for keeping a saddle dry in rainy weather Whether you're out on the road or parking your bike outdoors, keep your bike seat dry with our Waterproof Bike Seat Cover. When skies are blue, it neatly stores under your saddle where it’s ready for action when rain drops start falling on your head. - Rip stop coated nylon material provides a waterproof barrier between the elements and your bike seat - Reflective strap for increased visibility - Elastic drawstring creates snug fit - Neatly stores with hook-and-loop strap under saddle when not in use - One size fits most sport and recreation saddles - Fits Planet Bike bike seat models: 5000, 5000-1, 5001, 5001-1, 5005, 5006, 5015, 5016, 5020, 5021
$13.00 - $15.00
Giant's Juvenile MTB Saddle makes sure your young rider stays comfortable as they explore by your side. This saddle features a soft synthetic top, supportive padding, and is the perfect size for kid's sized bikes.
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
- Deluxe gel cushion cover - Non-slip bottom - Locking drawstring
$27.00 - $30.50
Want to instantly make your seat more comfortable? Cover it with Giant's Unity Gelcap Seat Cover. It features a center recess for remarkable comfort, supportive gel padding to soak up the bumps, and a soft Lycra top for long-lasting durability. The Unity Gelcap comes in 3 sizes to fit most seats.
Choose Cloud 9's Comfort Select Seat and you'll get plenty of plushness and comfort. The shorter, wider shape supports you nicely and lets you pedal with ease. And, the cutout means no pressure on sensitive areas and miles of smiles.
$32.29 - $35.20
Dress up your ride with Origin-8's Pro Uno Saddle. This great seat features a classic shape and is available with a variety of unique finishes to match your ride. And, it features gel foam cushioning for excellent comfort.
$34.99 - $40.00
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
When you have Cloud 9's Men's Comfort Gel Seat on your bike, you might just think you're sitting on the couch when you're out enjoying the countryside or pedaling to the office. The extraordinary comfort is a result of Cloud 9's dual-density gel padding that's soft on top and firmer below for support. You'll also love the pressure-eliminating cutout on top and vibration-canceling springs in the base.
The Women's Myth Sport is ideal for anyone who is getting into mountain biking and needs the optimal blend of strength and comfort. The broad, flat shape allows for added control, while low-friction material on the nose and tail makes moving on and off the saddle stress free. What's more, the Myth uses Specialized's Women's Body Geometry technology to minimize pressure and maximize comfort, while the steel rails add vibration damping and durability.
Cloud 9's Ladies' Sport Gel Seat is all about comfort. It boasts plush gel foam padding and an anatomical cutout for first-rate cushioning and protection. It's also reinforced on the front and back for excellent durability.
- Plush all-purpose comfort saddle with memory-foam inserts for a pleasant ride - Water-resistant covering for all-weather durability - Fully vented anatomic relief channel aids in long-term comfort - Size: 270mm x 190mm - Weight: 444g
The Body Geometry Comfort Gel is ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to provide unmatched comfort and support while reducing pressure on soft tissue. - Plush foam combined with gel inserts delivers unmatched comfort. - Anatomically designed Body Geometry groove improves blood flow and comfort. - Vacuum-formed construction creates a durable and waterproof saddle. - Level 5 padding: Ideal for commuting and casual riding. - Size 180mm / Weight 519g - Size 200mm / Weight 556g
Specialized's Toupé Sport saddle is the perfect combination of comfort and efficiency. Specialized's Body Geometry technology delivers premium ergonomics and maximum comfort. It also boasts lightweight foam padding and a weatherproof top that's great for fitness rides, casual spins, and commuting. What's more, the Toupé is available in two widths so you get a perfect fit.
- Performance comfort saddle with High Density Foam padding - Soft-touch, posi-grip cover with high gloss graphics and embossed features offers superior control - Flex-tuned shell with cutaway relief - Suspended rail design provides flexibility and shock absorption for greater comfort - Flo model features an open center section to relieve pressure and increase ventilation - Rail: Chromoly - Size (LxW): 277mm x 158mm - Weight: 275g
Cloud 9's Exerciser Gel Plus Seat is the perfect upgrade for your exerciser. It features gel foam padding for softness, an anatomical shape for a custom fit and even a cutout for comfort. And, for more cycling enjoyment, there's a double coil spring suspension too.
$50.00 - $52.00
The Body Geometry Comfort Gel is ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to provide unmatched comfort and support while reducing pressure on soft tissue. - Plush foam combined with gel inserts delivers unmatched comfort. - Anatomically designed Body Geometry groove improves blood flow and comfort. - Vacuum formed construction creates a durable and waterproof saddle. - Level 5 padding: Ideal for commuting and casual riding - SWAT-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Perfect for your cruiser or urban commuter, The Cup is an extra-wide, supportive saddle that cradles your sit bones while you ride to provide comfort mile after mile. Couple that with super-supple honeycomb gel padding, and you get a Body Geometry saddle that’s ready to help you lift your fitness game, stay active, or take the scenic route on ‘round town errands. - Body Geometry V-groove design improves comfort and increases blood flow in critical areas - Extra-wide, ergonomic design for upright, relaxed comfort - Honeycomb gel padding to cradle your sitbones - Elastomer rail suspension for instant, plush comfort - Tough, lightweight, water-resistant Micromatrix cover - SWAT-compatible mounts allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions - Level 6 padding: Ideal for commuting and casual riding
The all-new Giant Approach is a versatile road saddle that delivers the perfect blend of comfort and support. With an optimized shape and ergonomic cut-out design delivering comfort for a wide variety of riding positions and lightweight, high-elastic PU foam providing maximum support, the Giant Approach saddle delivers true all-around performance for all. - Optimized shaping delivers comfort in a variety of positions for more riders. - Optimized rail joint structure. - Ergonomic cut-out design and high-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam contributes to overall weight savings and provides increased support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 270mm x 145mm
- All-new Side-Flex technology allows the sides of the saddle base to flex and adapt, reducing abrasion and impact on the inner thigh. - Side-Wrap technology covers the edge of the saddle with high-elastic padding, providing better side and rear shock absorption when moving on and off the saddle. - Smooth side cover material provides ease of movement and protection from impact when the inner thigh is contacting the saddle. - Built-In Particle Flow padding with two particle pockets directly inserted in the padding provides increased shock absorption - Optimized long-nose design, shape and padding provide maximum support and comfort for the inner leg while attacking steep climbs. - Lightweight, high-elastic PU foam provides increased comfort and shock absorption. - 277mm x 138mm
A saddle doesn't just carry you from point A to point B, it has to meet the intimate needs of individual riders. Liv's Approach saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your journey or experience level. With a strategically placed, ergonomic cutout and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Approach saddle relieves pain, pressure, and chafing for the comfortable support you need to tackle century rides or back-to-back training rides. - Super-lightweight, high-elastic PU padding. - Strategically placed cut-out design decreases pressure. - Shape designed to provide optimal support. - Optimized rail joint structure positions rails toward the front of the saddle to relieve pressure points. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - Length: 270mm, width: 155mm
An exceptional mountain bike saddle that's purpose built to support an aggressive riding style. A mountain bike saddle needs to perform as much as any other component on your bike, and Liv's Sylvia saddle rises to the challenge for top performance. This saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your adventure or experience level. With strategically placed extra-soft foam and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Sylvia saddle relieves pressure for the comfortable climbing support you need while giving you the confidence to rail corners, jumps, and descents. - Lightweight, strong steel rails. Extra-soft foam strategically placed for extra protection of soft tissues. - Padded edges for side and rear shock absorption. - Optimized saddle nose design is downwardly tilted for climbing clearance plus longer for extra contact with inner legs during cornering and descending. - Saddle base edges flex for maneuverability. - High-Elastic Particle Technology provides superior pressure relief and support. - Glossy surface allows smooth transitions on and off the saddle. - Length: 277mm, width: 150mm
The D-Spyder EVO Carbon is a superlight 125g seat with an integrated post. It features a unique, sleek form factor designed to visually complement the fluid lines of modern pro-sized frames and ensure zero disruption during riding motion. - Carbonite saddle - Carbon-reinforced seatpost - Clamp Style: Combo - Material: Composite - Length: 240mm - Width: 100mm - Weight: 125g
- Level 4 padding and Air Foam technology provide next-level sit-bone comfort. - 4-way stretch cover material for unparalleled comfort. - Durable PP shell and steel rails. - SWAT compatible mounts allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Prologo Kappa saddles are part of the Prologo "semi-round" shape family class, which is a great balance between flat and round shapes for the both short and long distance riding. The Kappa line is best suited for the cycling enthusiast and/or multi-use riding applications. An excellent and popular saddle offering. - SPACE technology provides varied foam densities along the saddle to help eliminate pressure spikes and numbness - PAS Technology (Perineal Area System) helps to eliminate pressure spikes and numbness in the perineum - T2.0 chromoly rails with circular profile measuring 7mm - Light padding, nylon base, microfiber cover - Rail Material: Titanium Alloy - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 270mm - Width: 147mm - Weight: 267g
With its ergonomic design and gel padding, Specialized's Avatar Comp Gel is the perfect upgrade for more comfort on every ride. Specialized's Body Geometry technology takes the pressure away with a cut-out center channel and gel padding in all the right places. You'll also love the lightweight chromoly rails, the supportive, vibration-damping, carbon-reinforced shell and weather-resistant Micromatrix top.
- A new generation saddle shape delivers enhanced comfort, support and better pedaling efficiency in different positions. - Ergonomic cut-out design helps relieve soft tissue pressure and prevent numbness. - High-elastic, free-flowing particles reduce pressure points by more than 20 percent and help distribute pressure across a broader contact area. - Premium ultra-light Giant Rebound foam. - Wider, short-nose design. - Ultra-light full-carbon rails offer superior compliance at minimum weight. - An ultra-light carbon composite base with optimized rail joint structure provides all-day support. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - 248mm x 145mm
- DCF simple, comprehensive saddle selection process—visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Composite base material - SST™ lightweight tubular metallic rails
$130.00 - $150.00
Performance and comfort are two words that aren’t often found together, but Specialized's titanium-railed, Oura Expert saddle proves you don’t have to sacrifice one to get the other. It’s a race-ready saddle, curved and contoured to put you in a position that offers optimal power transfer as you’re putting in efforts. With its narrow nose and thicker padding with Gel inserts, the Oura provides comfort on long rides while the women’s Body Geometry cutout reduces pressure on soft tissue. End result? You can plan those weekend adventures or get ready to drop the hammer on the group with equal confidence. - Women’s Body Geometry cutout is medically designed and tested to reduce soft tissue pressure. - Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell features women’s tuning for all-day riding efficiency. - Thicker, super-lightweight padding with gel inserts for comfort and support on longer rides. - Lightweight and durable, hollow titanium rails. - Tough, lightweight, water resistant Micromatrix cover. - Level 2 padding: Medium density foam with Gel for additional cushioning. - SWAT compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
Page 1 of 2 Next page