Making brakes that slow you down is easy, but making them light, powerful, efficient and adjustable is Avid's specialty. That's exactly what you get with their Single Digit 5 Rim Brake. The reversible noodle lets you use it front or rear, while its low weight won't hold you back on climbs. The Single Digit is impressively durable for super-smooth action season after season and it even comes with grippy brake pads to stop you with authority.
The SRAM Level brake levels the playing field with power and reliability stuffed into a lightweight package. This is no-nonsense performer, but don’t let its understated disposition fool you—Level gives you the art of braking in minimalist form.
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Locking feature keeps brake engaged •230g pair
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
$5.05 - $6.99
• All weather compound • Fits most 50mm road caliper brakes • Available in Clear or Black models
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Offset Post • Black • 70mm
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Intended Brake Type: U-Brake - Pad Type: One Piece
Kool-Stop has formulated a new compound with their Continental line of brake pads specifically for composite wheels. They have color matched and fine tuned the perfect compound for Skyway Tuff Wheels! Features: - Special "mag-friendly" compound works great on ALL composite mag wheels - Strongly suggest using the same color brake pad as the mag wheels that you will be using these on! - These are made just like "back in the day" with a small threaded post. Will fit all old-school style caliper brakes. May not work on all V-brakes, however! - Sold in pairs/ 2 pcs. - Rim friendly
$14.99 - $19.99
Origin-8 Classic Linear-Pull Brakes are a great upgrade or replacement brake for your ride. Available in both front and rear, they feature forged aluminum construction with dual hex screw tension adjustment for simple set-up.
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Constructed from steel and nylon •4 finger •217g pair
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
$16.99 - $20.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
$18.25 - $20.00
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
- Forged alloy pad construction - Heat reducing finned design - Pad runs cooler increasing power - Organic Semi metallic material - 24.8g
-PSLR-O wheelsystem carbon brake pad inserts
Origin-8's Power V-Type Levers are a great choice for linear-pull (also called "direct-pull" and "V-Brakes") and mechanical-disc brakes. They are made of light and tough forged aluminum with Kraton rubber inserts for improved control and comfort every time you hit your brakes. Plus they have built-in reach adjustment and barrel adjusters for easy brake fine-tuning, too.
This Shimano Alivio BL-T4000 V-Brake Lever Set is compatible with all long-pull brakes, including linear-pull brakes and mountain-style mechanical disc brakes. - Compatible with V-brakes and MTB mechanical disc brakes - Adjustable reach - Brake Lever Use: Pair - Cable Head: Mountain - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
$24.99 - $35.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
• Truly universal compatibility (adjustable cable pull for linear/mech disc or caliper/cantilever) • 22.2mm (7/8") clamp • Return spring/reach adjustment • Forged aluminum construction • 2-finger lever design
$32.99 - $45.00
Need a replacement line for your Avid hydraulic disc brakes? You're covered with Avid's Hydraulic Line Kit. It's got 2000mm of hose for front or rear application, and all the fittings to work with your brakes.
$32.99 - $38.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
$40.00 - $50.00
Smooth, controlled braking is yours with Avid's G2 CleanSweep Rotor. It utilizes cross-drilled technology to dissipate heat and cut weight, giving you a consistent feel at the lever and predictable speed control in all conditions.
Compatible with caliper and cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum lever and body - Ergonomic 2-finger lever design - Return spring with reach and cable tension adjust - Hinged clamp allows installation without removing grips/tape - Fits 1.5-1.6mm brake cable type - 90g pair
Page 1 of 2 Next page