Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Nylon resin construction - Fits most handlebars
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
The Sunlite Side Mount Bottle Cage is perfect for full suspension bikes and smaller frames where a standard water bottle just won't fit.
• Nylon cage with integrated handlebar mount • 10 ounces
• Fits bars: 22.2 to 31.8mm diameter • No-Tool quick-release mount • Anodized finish
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
$12.00 - $13.00
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
• Handlebar mounted cup holder • Insulated design • No tool installation • Fits 22.2mm - 31.8mm bars
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
- Three mounting positions allow easy in/out bottle accessibility from the left, right, or center position. - Cage can be rotated to alternate positions after installation. - Weight: 50g - Accepts MTB XC Kit Storage Box (on applicable Epic, Stumpjumper HT, and Diverge models). - SWAT technology design allows for storage and tool integration. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount Tool.
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
- Polyamide (Pa66) Thermoplastic Nylon Fiber Injection Material - Easy-To-Use Open Design - Multi-Color Option - Perfect For Sport Bikes - Weight: 46g
The new design of the Custom Race Plus bottle cage streamlines the bottle for easier handling and improves bottle cage insertion/removal. - Painted with Fiber-reinforced (FRP) construction - Adjustable elastomer rubber shim - The choice of the world’s best Pro Teams
Features - High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
The Rib Cage II is not only a sleek, lightweight water bottle cage, but it's also been designed to be fast in the wind. Of course, it also performs its primary task of holding tight to bottles dutifully, so you won't be losing bottles when the road gets rough. - SWAT-compatible design allows for storage and tool integration. - Super-low bottle position improves the aerodynamic profile. - Tuned compression design provides a secure bottle retention with easy in-and-out accessibility. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics. - Accepts EMT Cage Mount MTB or Road Tool. - Accepts MTB XC Box (when used on compatible frames). - Weight: 33g
$25.00 - $45.00
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Ano’s clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Ano with its LockTight wing design, that holds bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% anodized aluminum - LockTight Wings - Laser etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Specialized's Reserve Rack is the aero way to carry water and inflation tools on your bike. The Reserve Rack fastens to your saddle rails and allows you to mount a water bottle cage, mini pump, and two CO2 canister where they'll stay tucked out of the wind.
Features - ProWay stash conveniently places mini-tools inside the cage structure for a more integrated and invisible design - Durable PA-66 injected carbon material - Tire levers, T2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 mm bits and tool wrench
- Carbon Composite Fiber Material - Open Construction Design - Designed For Total Integration With Giant Water Bottles - Weight: 34g
Features - Composite injection molded technology - 30% lighter without sacrificing stiffness - Right or left side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 26g
$45.00 - $53.95
Specialized's Zee Cage integrates an EMT Cage Mount multi-tool, easily allowing riders to combine hydration and repair equipment in an amazingly clean, tidy solution. The cage is available in either a right- and left-hand bottle load, perfect for full suspension and smaller frames.
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Limited's clean lines and laser etched design really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Limited with its LockTight design, which keeps bottles secure while remaining accessible. Each cage is hand-painted and is extremely limited. - 100% hand-painted aluminum - LockTight Wings design - Laser-etched design - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Features - UD carbon fiber - Specifically designed for the performance rider - Super lightweight at just 14g
An absolute masterpiece, this cage screams style. The Fly Cage Carbon’s clean lines and hand-painted edges really stand out. No cage outperforms the Fly Cage Carbon with LockTight wings, which hold bottles securely while keeping them accessible. - 100% 3k Carbon - LockTight Wings - Hand-painted - Road and MTB approved - High-end and durable
Page 1 of 1