- LEV has always represented the latest technology but is already a classic among top contending dropper posts. - With myriad of firsts to its name; first hydraulic dropper to offer zero cable movement, first dropper to win a UCI World XC Eliminator event and first in countless enduros, magazine tests and customer satisfaction polls, LEV IS the first dropper seatpost to outperform itself.
- Eten-I rounds out the lower end of the KS internally routed dropper post spectrum with a post that is perfect for new riders just getting used to the idea of on-the-fly seat height adjustment or more experienced riders looking for a value-priced solution. - Eten-I uses the same head and cartridge as the Eten Remote but moves the cable interface to the bottom of the post for compatibility with frames accommodating internally routed cables.
- Chrome - Sold individually
$7.99 - $12.59
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 13/16'' - Seat Post Length: 15.5'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
#901 7/8 top 10" x 1" - Seat Post Diameter: 25.4mm - Seat Post Length: 15'' - Offset: 0mm - Clamp Type: Post mount - Seat Post Material: Steel
Stolen Thermalite Pivotal Seatpost. Thermalite is proprietary material made with Nylon 66 base w/ 50% longer glass fiber infusion. Thermalite posts are 30% lighter than the current Alloy posts on the market. - Dupont Nylon 66 with 50% longer glass fiber infusion - 1/3 lighter than any alloy post on the market - Compatible with all Pivotal seats - Weight: 2.8oz.
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX design - Material: Cro-Mo - Setback: 0mm
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $30.00
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$19.99 - $21.99
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$21.00 - $24.95
Giant's Alloy Seatpost is dependable and respectably light at a great price. It boasts a single bolt micro-adjust clamp so you can dial in a great saddle position. - Weight: 325g
$23.99 - $27.99
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
The Pure Cycles seatpost is a no frills no nonsense seatpost perfect for a basic replacement.
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
$29.99 - $33.99
- Sturdy Cr-Mo double bolt adjustment seat clamp allows for a precise and secure hold on the saddle in any position
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Seat Post is made of light and durable forged aluminum that's been anodized and laser etched for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position. And, this fine post comes in a variety of diameters to fit almost any bike.
- PIVOTAL compatible - Polished stainless steel shaft - Durable and weather resistant finish - Reinforced shaft design for strength - Outer Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 250mm - Setback: 0mm
$34.99 - $36.49
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Sunday Bikes pivotal seatpost.
Page 1 of 5 Next page